Friday, December 08, 2006

TGIF

Here is the picture of my Christmas Angel, at last! I've been sitting here fiddling with blogger for the past hour trying to get this picture to upload. *sighhhhhh*

Anywayyyy......isn't it pretty??? As I said in my previous post, I bought it at a local artisan mall. It only cost $16.oo! I only tell you the price because I was simply amazed that the cost was so low and now that I am no longer working, money for special little things like this is a bit limited. But when I saw this angel, I just knew it was exactly what I wanted. I don't know about you, but when I go in search of something like this, I talk to the Lord about it, asking Him to help me find just what I am looking for, especially when I'm not even sure what I am looking for. And sometimes it is so difficult for me to make decisions! *smile* Truly, He cares about every little detail of our lives. I'm reminded of the verse in an old hymn...."And He walks with me, And He talks with me......"

No comments: