I'm a little confused here! :-) What's new, hm? LOL Well, I first saw this meme at Barbara's blog and saw that she had found it at Susanne's who had found it at 2nd-cup-of-coffee, soooo, I thought I would give it a go! If you would like to participate, please do so and leave me a comment so I'll be sure and come read yours! Have a great holiday weekend!! :-)
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts! Can you believe it? I’m endeavoring to lose weight, and …well….this has become a staple item in our house! Well, it always HAS been a staple item but even more so now!
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
Hmmmm....this one is kind of difficult. Well, I looooove when I can be first in line for anything which seldom if ever happens! :-) I usually wait for the line to dwindle or the crowd to thin out before taking my turn.
AND tonight I had a campfire all by myself! :-) Now, don't feel sorry for me thinking that I was all by myself and it would have been nice to have some friends with me. You see, I love sitting by a fire by myself and just thinking and relaxing. While it was still light enough, I read for awhile but as it got darker, I just relaxed and watched the fire and the sky and listened to the night sounds. It was the first time I had been able to do something like this for several years because of the physical impairments I had for so long!
Oh, and Ed doesn't care for sitting by a campfire at night because the insects eat him alive, while tey don't bother me at all!
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Would you believe I don’t sing in the shower or car? :-o
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Meat! Chicken, Ham, Turkey, Beef, but it must have meat and tomatoes!
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
Post at least two times a week consistently and preferably on the same days. I don’t do either but know that I really should! (Do as I say/not as I do? :-/)
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
I don’t know that they had an alternate name. BUT my siblings are Bill, Bev, Debbie, John and they got to me and called me Jewel Bell!! Such an unusual name seeing as how they named my siblings such common names! J But I love my name!! J
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
The second coming of the Lord!
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Hmmm….probably an item of clothing from CJ Banks!
10. Today–what song represents you?
I’m Gonna Soak Up the Sun…I’m Gonna Tell Everyone to lighten up!!!
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That I need to be more consistent AND that there really are people who are interested in what I have to say!!!
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general and how you are feeling today?
I chose my clothes according to the weather forecast! It was sunshiney and warm so I chose a black skirt, white t-shirt top and red short sleeve over-blouse. Also, Ohio State played today and their colors are scarlet and gray with black and white mixed in, so I wanted to show my colors for the team, too!