Thursday, August 07, 2008

Free????

My friend, Pam, and I went to Lancaster Tuesday. She had a doctor's appt. and we did some shopping and had lunch afterwards. I knew that Catherine's was having a great sale but I didn't know how great. My friend, Stacy, had worn a beautiful blouse to camp last week that she had gotten at Catherine's and I wanted one. They had ONE left and it was my size! Soooo, I took it to the register. All clearance items were 50% and then the clerk told me that if I opened a charge account I would get the blouse free, so of course I did. I got my blouse FREE!! I could hardly believe it! This great sale is taking place online at their website, too, so you may want to go there and have a look! And I also purchased a matching t-shirt at C.J. Banks for 1/2 price....$10.00! Here are my bargains:

Oh, and a few weeks ago, Daniel and Erin's church had a yard sale and I got a brand new Liz Claiborne purse for $1.00!!!! I love Liz Claiborne purses because they are so organized inside. I usually am able to get one at Value City in Lancaster for half-price or more but I was REALLY happy to get this one!!!

No comments: