Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Website Update

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I would just post it here for now. Bro. and Sis. Ken Cook have updated their website which you can find here. They've added alot of new features AND they have some neat pictures of Beamer, their baby dog! Not that Beamer's a puppy. No, he is actually pretty old but he is THEIR baby dog! *smile* You have to be an animal lover to understand! *grin*

Also, I'm going to add some church and minister links to my sidebar,when I get the time, as I acquire them! So, stay tuned for that! God bless and I hope you are having a great week. The Lord is moving in Logan, Ohio!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are off to take Ellie the Cat to the vet. She got a flea from somewhere and because she is allergic to them (OUR cat would HAVE to be allergic to them, hm?) she has to get a shot. She has lost a patch of hair on her back (pictured below) and has little bumps on her skin where she has been scratching incessantly. BUT she'll be all better shortly. The trip to the vet should be a barrel of fun. (just kidding) We have to put her in her carrier and she makes the most horrid sounds. I didn't know a cat could make such evil sounds. Do any of you know what I mean? Sheesh......I'll let you know if we all survive. *grin* Now, it's off to our vet adventure!

No comments: