Thursday, February 05, 2009

Little does she know


I am dying laughing here! You seeeee.....Ellie, the kitty of the house, has a new box to lay in! LOL What she doesn't know is that it is a dog biscuit box AND it says "Shep" on the side of it!

Being the frugal people that we are, we had previously made her bed in a shells and cheese box, but she was gradually outgrowing it. Soooooo, when I saw carrying this box out of the pantry I stopped him and said, "Hey, that would make a nice bed for Ellie." AND when I saw what it said on the side of it, I was just struck with crazy laughter. And then when I saw her laying in it, that did it! Dying with laughter. AND Ed has been going throught he house saying, "Hey, Shep.." to her.

7 comments:

Stace said...

Oh, you're too mean!! haha :)

If you're a cat person... check out http://icanhascheezburger.com/ - some very funny captioned cat pics there :)

Denise said...

That is so funny, lol

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

It's a good thing cats can't read.

Jewel said...

Well, it all depends on how you look at it, Stace! :-) She loves the new box/bed! LOL I've seen a few of those pictures around the net but I'll have to go have a look. Maybe I'll submit this one! LOL
Hi Denise! Yes, I've been chuckling over it ever since we made the switch! *smile*
Hi Sir! Yep, I'm pretty sure the kitty is illiterate! *grin*

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Tersie said...

LOL! How cute! But she does look more comfy in the Shep box!

Jewel said...

Hi Barbara! My thoughts exactly! LOL
Thanks Tersie...yes, she does have more wiggle room in her new box! *smile*