Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ellie, my faithful companion

Elllie and I have been spending quite a bit of time together as I have not been going out much. Sooooo, I have been able to capture some cute pictures of her as she meanders about the house. Well, sometimes she meanders. Other times, it sounds like a herd of buffalo coming through the house. Or she pads really heavily on the floor. That's the only way I know of to describe that particular way that she walks. At other times, you can't even hear her walking and then she usually gets stepped on and takes a swipe of our feet or maybe nips at us, thinking we MEANT to step on her. Sheesh. Anyway, the sound of her walking is dependent upon the mood she is in or the effect she is wishing to have on us.
In the picture above, Ellie is all tucked into my shoes just after I took them off when we got home from church. She loves our warm shoes! *smile*
In this picture (up there) she is sitting in the window soaking up the evening sunlight. She looks so pretty, hm?
Anddd in this one, she has managed to stuff her hairy, plump self into her shoe box and as you can see, she barely fits. I leave this shoe box there because she likes to rub against it, play with it and every once awhile cram herself into it for whatever reason. *grin*

2 comments:

MotherT said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of Ellie in the window!! ('Course it doesn't hurt the effect at all that it was taken in your OSU room!) **SMILE**

Jewel said...

thank you, thank you!! LOL You noticed the decor, hm? *smile* Go Bucks!! NIT Champions!! YAYYYYYYY!!!