Sunday, September 28, 2008

Never say never!


Two amazing things have happened in the two Cavinee households! First of all, Ed put the electric service in Daniel and Erin's mobile home: the box and wires and all that goes on the post outside of the house and then ran the wires into the breaker box in the house. He had never done this before. The amazing thing is that he READ THE DIRECTIONS and did it perfectly the first time!! Yayyyy!

Secondly, Daniel put two new ceiling fans up in their mobile home and also replaced most of the other light fixtures. He had never done anything like this before and I asked him if it was difficult and he said, "No, I just read and followed the directions." Yayyyy!!

And they say that real men don't read directions! My "real men" do! I'm so proud of them!!!

4 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

The man's mantra: If at first you don't succeed, pull the directions out of the trash.

Jewel said...

There ya go! LOL I hadn't heard that one, Sir! But, yes, it's true.

MotherT said...

And, trust me, Sir Nottaguy, has done this a time or ten!!!

Jewel said...

I trust you, I trust you!!! LOL