Sunday, January 15, 2012

At Monster Jam with my favorite guys!!


I've always wanted to go to Monster Jam, though back when Daniel was just a baby and they held it at the Ohio State Fairgrounds Coliseum, I don't think it was called Monster Jam.
BUT, Ed didn't seem interested in going and as Daniel got older, he didn't really seem interested in going either. He was always into sports.
But, nowwww....allllll of these years later, I have a little grandson who LOOOOOVES monster trucks!!!
We think he discovered them through YouTube. You see, he was watching construction vehicle videos on his parents' IPad and happened upon monster truck videos which were displayed on the sidebar. And that is how it all started! :-)
Soooooo, when they started advertising Monster Jam, I just knew we had to take Jaylon and go! We had such an awesome time and Jaylon looooooved it!
Jaylon especially likes Gravedigger, pictured below! :-) (I do, too!) :-)

Oh, and we can't forget Monster Mutt! We love the red tongue! :-)

And one more picture to share:

This was taken on one of the train cars down at Rocky Boots in Nelsonville! We had eaten lunch there with the kids earlier and Jaylon was in the mood to have his picture taken!

5 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

What a precious photo of him!
I bet he loves the movie, "Cars", too
Glad you have someone who shares your interest of Monster Jam - that's very special.

A Joyful Chaos said...

That looks like something very fun to take our sons to someday. Glad you enjoyed it!

Joyce said...

Boys and their trucks : ) Actually we saw a mini monster jam at the fair a couple years ago and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Angie said...

You're such a cool grandma! :)

Jewel said...

Hi girls! Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I love this grandson so much, as I'm sure you can tell! And I'm trying to keep up with him! :-)