Friday, December 02, 2011

Erin Maree and little Braxton!!!

Noooo, she hasn't had the baby yet! But he's in there!! :-) As you can see!! Erin doesn't like to have her picture taken but I told her that we had to have at least ONE for the record!! :-) I think she is beautiful!! She is scheduled to have a C-section the 21st of this month but I'll be surprised if she goes that long!

AND below is a picture of her and Jaybug! :-)

AND below is a picture of me trying to get the hang of taking a picture of myself! As you can see, it didn't turn out so great but then the camera can only take what it sees they always say!
My arm isn't long enough! LOL It isn't!
You see, what started this is........I just don't know how all of these people take countless pictures of themselves and change their profile pictures (on Facebook) all of the time! I'm lucky if I get one good picture of myself a year!! I'm not saying I'm ugly....I'm just not very photogenic, I guess. :-)

ANDDDD remember the time-change kick I was on in my last post? Do you know what time the sun set today? 5:07!!!!! I don't have enough daylight to get the things done that I need to get done outside....as in finishing putting up the Christmas decorations!
I mean, I have to wait until it warms up, which is usually in the afternoon sometime. AND, up until today....and that is another post for another time......I've had little Jaylon, so by the time he took a nap, I was ready for a nap, too. AND by the time he goes home, it is dark AND cold again! LOL
AND tomorrow, it looks like the day is going to be full already!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT there is always Monday. No, wait! It is supposed to start raining on Sunday and then rain through Wednesday, with snow arriving on Thursday! I HAVE to get the lights and decorations up tomorrow!

Tomorrow...Saturday....we are cleaning the church in the morning, Ed has an eye exam at 11:30pm. We have someone coming to look at the mobile home next door. It is for sale. The Logan Christmas Parade is at 2:00PM. Tomorrow evening is Stuart Opera House's Annual Christmas Program which my friend Pam and I always go to!

See? There isn't enough time for everything! Oh, and I left out Green School's Annual Christmas Bazaar which I love to go to!

Do you all find that there are just sooooo many things going on at this time of the year that you don't know what to do and what not to do? Is it just me? AND I need down time, too! As in a little nap in between or I'm no good for anything!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll go ahead and tell you in this post about what I was talking about up there!

Yesterday was my last day of taking care of little Jaylon fulltime. *sigh* Erin is now on maternity leave and will not be going back to work after having little Braxton.

I know, I know.....I'll still see him all of the time. I know that but it is going to be a bit of an adjustment, still.

I'm planning to take him to storytime at the library on Wednesday mornings. And now that I don't have him everyday, all day, I want to have him spend the night with me and Papa once in a while!

My house needs to really be re-arranged and organized because we have toys and just Jaylon stuff everywhere!! :-) I'll have to post some pictures before I change everything just so you can see how much Jaylon stuff we have here! :-)

It will all work out and I will be fine and I know that I am going to enjoy having some "me" time to do some things here at home that have needed done for a long time!

I still have 2 or three crates of Daniel's homeschool books and paper and folders that I've never sorted and gone through!! And he's 25! AND he went to public school the last two years of high school! See how behind I am?!?!?!?! :-0

Okayyy....I'm getting off of here and taking myself to bed! It's been a busy day and tomorrow....well, you've already read about tomorrow! :-) I need rest!!

3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Can't wait to see the new baby - C'mon baby!! Soon.Very.Soon.

I bet you'll find that you enjoy having more free time and it's always a plus when Mom can stay home with the kids, IMO. I bet your sweet Jaylon will be a Gramma's more than you think he will. Merry Christmas!

Jewel said...

I really do need more time to myself, ST. There are so many things that I've let go in order to spend more time with Jaylon and I don't have the energy to both, like I did when I was much younger.

Oh, I'm sure you are right about little Jay being here with "Bebe and Papa"! :-)

Joyce said...

A Christmas baby-how exciting! And yes, we are swamped here too...trying to slow down and enjoy the moments.