Thursday, May 21, 2009

I love holiday weekends!

I just love the anticipation and undercurrent of excitement that comes with the approaching of a holiday weekend! Especially the first long weekend of the summer, though summer is not OFFICIALLY here yet! BUT it sure does feel like summer here in Ohio with temps in the mid-80's!
Anywayyyyyy......I am on FaceBook and while I really enjoy it, I have found myself not blogging because of it BUT I am going to endeavor to do better because I really do like blogging!!
Jaylon is sleeping right now and I am typing like a MADWOMAN, trying to get this post done!

Okay, here is a REALLY funny post that Beth put up this morning and it is worth the read! Trust me! *smile*

Also, for Mother's Day, our District Superintendent, Bro. J.Mark Jordan put up a really wonderful posts for and about mothers that I just had to share with you, even if it is AFTER Mothers Day! Click HERE to read it!

Okay, that is all for now but I am going to post like a madwoman over the holiday weekend! I miss blogging!!! Oh, how a little grandbaby changes life! But it is wonderful! I'll post pictures later, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are still doing better than me in the land of blog! I am going to try to get back into it now that school is almost over - one more day! Woo Hoo!

Jewel said...

I am sooo happy for you, Tracy, that you are feeling some relief!! Well, I've really neglected my blog.... but mostly because of FaceBook. :-/ It's good to hear from you! ((HUGS))