Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reviving the blog! Yes, it's time, I do believe. :-)

Well, you have been duly warned and notified.  :-) I came to my "old" blog site and decided it is time to dust off the cobwebs and start blogging again.  Blogging WAS a way for me to journal and record  my memories but I got swept up in the FaceBook frenzy.  I still love FaceBook.  It helps me keep in touch with family and friends.  I've reunited with some old friends that I hadn't seen for years!  That was so exciting and I've made some new friends, too! :-)
But, it is now time for my Sunday afternoon nap, so I will bid adieu to any one of you that might see this post and tell you......I'M BACK!
Oh, and I HAVE to post a picture of the grandsons, of course! :-)  Oh, and I threw one in of Daniel and the boys, for good measure! :-)  Okay, and our beautiful daughter-in-law, Erin, too! :-)




4 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Well, hello there! Nice looking family. :-)

MotherT said...

I can barely believe how much the boys have grown! Good to "hear" from you again!

Nel said...

Your grandkids have grown also! Good to see you again!
until next time...Nel

Mary said...

Glad I'm not the only one who has been slack on writing! :)
Good to see you!!!!