Thursday, September 08, 2011

Thursday in the park with Jaylon! :-)

I took Jaylon to Rising Park in Lancaster last Thursday and below are some of the pictures I took of him, the ducks and the beautiful park. We had such a delightful time! :-) AND met so many nice people and their dogs! It is a beautiful park and they have a great play area for the children but I didn't get any pictures of it because I was too busy playing with and keeping tabs on Jay to snap any! I know you can understand.....*pant..huff...puff*. (That's some of the sounds a 60-year-old grandma makes when playing with her soon-to-be-three-year-old grandson! LOL)

Oh, and the last picture is of Ellie, the kitty of the house. Whenever she hears me open and shut the dryer, she comes running because she knows there is going to be warm laundry to snuggle in! :-)









4 comments:

Barbara H. said...

He's getting so big! Some of my favorite memories were of taking the kids to feed the ducks.

Sweet Tea said...

Beautiful weather to feed the ducks - great fun. I bet Grandma was ready for a nap after all that!

MotherT said...

Oh my, Jaylon looks so much like Daniel in these pics! Looks like it was a good day at the park.

I would have had to have Eva on a leash. The water would have called her name and she would have jumped in. This "no fear" thing of hers is scary like that!

The Allen's World said...

Jewel,
You have such a beautiful grandson! He must get that from his grandma! Blessings to you,
Tammy from the allen's world